Directed by Steve Nemsick and David Rogerson
"Pray For Me, The Jason Jessee Film, "is a documentary stunt ride with legendary former skateboard pro, custom chopper builder, and full-time low-rider Jason Jessee. The pace is frenetic and tells Jason's story in the same manner he lives it. During the production, these first-time filmmakers endured death threats, drug transportation, customs, the FBI, loaded weapons, international travel, and debt.
- Release Date: Spring 2007
- Athletes/Riders: Jason Jessee, Christain Fletcher, Chistain Hosoi, Duane Peters, Nathan Fletcher, Jeff Grosso, Salba, Herbie Fletcher, Spidey, Steve Olson
- Location: Primarily California, but also Japan, Texas, Rhode Island, Washington
- Music: Slayer to Calexico
- Length: 77 minutes
- Purchase: Check films website for further information
- Website: www.jasonjesseemovie.com
2007 Lat34 X-Dance Selections
Check out all the nominated films from this year's festival below!