Have you ever tried doing something in a row without stopping? Anything. Have you ever tried to complete anything physical? I suggest you try it, without hurting yourself because you will learn a lot about your discipline and endurance. Here are a list of things I have done just to show off my discipline and endurance skills.
1. One time I attempted to run as many red lights (safely of course) in one hour just to prove to my friends that humans are conditioned by authority to be docile and subservient bodies of the state. In case you’re curious, I ran 21 red lights. I of course am not condoning those actions. I was very young and I was reading a lot of philosophy books back then. Plus it was near midnight and no cars around.
2. When I was in high school, my friend and I attempted to break the world record of rides around the old PEOPLE MOVER at Disneyland. With each full ride at 35 minutes, we made the ride around 25 times. We basically wasted our time and money though because when we requested they call Guinness, they rejected.
3. The night before going to Magic Mountain when I was 15, my friend had a sleep over at his house. I found an entire jug of JELLY BELLIES in his pantry and I continued to eat them the entire night. No body challenged me of course. I just love candy so much I couldn’t stop eating them.
4. One time I sat in the dentist chair for 4 hours straight. This happened recently while the dentist worked on 4 root canals and filled 8 cavities. It was one of the most amazing displays of endurance I have ever seen by anybody.
5. My Karate sansei randomly one day made me fight a green belt, blue belt, and then the sansei himself. The sansei who’s this gigantic black guy did me off by landing a clean roundhouse kick to my nose. That did me in along with my karate career. I finished white belt with two stripes.
Can you top any of these feats? I’m sure you can. I just bring this up because in NIKE’s Don’t Fear The Sweeper part 2 features a pretty amazing feat completed by Eric Koston. He attempted and landed 19 tricks in a row in one run. It just shows his virtuoso skateboarding skills just like my virtuoso candy eating skills. Check out the second part to a crazy skateboard tour.